Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Flip Flop Basket


Materials:
Ribbon- 3 colors (I used our wedding colors)
Stencil
Foam brush
Paint
Flip flops
Basket



I ordered some flip flops from Old Navy for the reception during the $2 sale. I had 170 guests attend the wedding and ordered 50 pairs of flip flops and it seemed to be the right number if not a few too many.

I used the three colors of ribbons to indicate sizes, pink small, silver medium, and navy large to make it easier to discern the sizes. My sister and I then stenciled on a S, M, or L onto the ribbon so people would know the size. 


When stacking the flip flops in the basket I ordered them smallest in front to largest in the back so it would also make sense when ladies were trying to find the right size. I found the basket at Home Goods and then hot glued the navy ribbon around the edge to tie it into the wedding colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment