Thursday, May 29, 2014

Table Numbers

I DIY'ed my table numbers because I wanted to add something a little more personal to the tables. I had seen the table numbers on pinterest with photos of the bride and groom at the number of the table, but I went through an awkward time of my life during those numbers, so there is no way I was putting that on someone's table. I also had a lot of extra engagement photos printed so I thought, why not make my formal engagement pictures the table numbers?! The our outfits happened to perfectly match the linens and feel of the event so it worked perfectly.


Materials Used:
Black picture frames- purchased from Michales in 4-packs for about $4 a piece during a 40% off sale
Rhinestone Numbers- purchased from Hobby Lobby online on sale for $0.99 a piece
Engagement Photos

This project is super easy to do. Just put the photos in the frames, then line up the numbers on the front with the clear backer still on to see what side is best. I trimmed the clear backers so I could line up the numbers a little bit better. Then peel and stick and you're done!
 They were really popular at the reception, but I don't think I have a picture of them on the table before the guests sat down. Also, these are pictures of pictures so sorry for bad final picture quality.

 

1 comment:

  1. Such great ideas for table numbers. I am so pleased with these ideas. At some local New York wedding venues my sister will have DIY pearl themed wedding and I would like to suggest this idea to her for table numbering. Hey, if you have any suggestions for table centerpieces then please share that too.

    ReplyDelete