Friday, January 10, 2014

Pinterest Potluck Pool Party

This isn't necessarily a craft, but I wanted to share how I asked my bridesmaids because I want to go to more of these parties! I came up with the idea of having a Pinterest potluck pool party. Where each person would pick a recipe they had never made before off Pinterest and make it for the party. The catch is, you have to bring the dish whether it turned out or not. Luckily all of our recipes were super delicious! I made this little design using the Pinterest logo and a font I found on dafont.com.
Here are some of the items we had:


I had just invited everyone to the get together, but I'm not exactly good with surprises so some people guessed what was up. I had placed all the bridesmaid tanks I had made in gift bags with each girl's name on it. I also had a red velvet cake made asking them to be my bridesmaids set up in the other room!


No comments:

Post a Comment